martes, 25 de noviembre de 2008

Inhibiendose del personal: Fuck you (Ode to No one)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Amanecer en Collado Jermoso


I'm never coming back. I'm never giving in. I'll never be the shine in your spit.
I disconnect the act. I disconnect the dots. I disconnect the me in me.
And you're mistaken, It's you that's faking. Living and breathing and dying too.
This message is for anyone who dares to hear a fool.
You can't bring me back, you can't bring me back. Cause I give it all back to you.
Through sacred alleys, the living wrecks. Wreak their havoc upon this world.
The disenchanted, the romantics,The body and face and soul of you is gone down that deep black hole.

Destroy the mind!
Destroy the body!
but you cannot destroy the heart!


And you, you make me so I need to disconnect And you make it so real.
I don't need your love to disconnect.
To runaround kids in get-go cars. With vaseline afterbirths and neon coughs.Galaxies full of nobodies. Giving us the farewell runarounds.
I took a virgin mary axe to his sweet baby jane, lost my innocence to a no good girl, scratch myface with anvil hands, and coil my tongue around a bumblebee mouth.
And I give it all back to you.
No way, I don't need it, I don't need your love to disconnect.
And you make it, so real, I don't need your love to disconnect.
No way to disconnect. And you make it so real.
I don't need your love to disconnect.
No way to disconnect


Smashing Pumkies

No hay comentarios: